The short and simple answer to this question is, yes. It’s very secure.
There are two key things to be aware of when you become a member of St. Joseph’s Irish Airports & Aviation Credit Union:
- Our Credit Union has a proven track record of over 50 years.
The strength of any credit union lies in it’s members and here we score very high. With over 15,000 members coming from a solid base of companies based around Ireland’s top airports, we are in an enviable position of financial stability.
In a nutshell...
- Your money is safe and secure.
- You get a say in how the Credit Union is run.
- When there’s a surplus, you get a dividend on every euro you save in your share account.
- You get access to great services .
- You receive many things for free that other credit institutions charge you for.
There are now TWO attractive loan rates available for our members. The rate of interest is at a variable rate.
1. Standard Loan Rate of 9.9% p.a. (10.36%apr)
2. Secured Loan Rate of 6% p.a. (6.18%apr)
Did You Know You can Get All Of Your Insurance Needs With Us?
Our Credit Union was initially created to give its members fair and reasonable rates on savings and loans. But we also offer a broad range of financial services, one of which is insurance - in many different areas.