It’s back to school time, are you ready?
According a number of reports, the cost of getting a child ready for a return to primary or secondary school can cost upwards of €1,200 or more. College costs much more, between €6,000 and €12,000 depending on whether they live away from home or at home. If you need to access credit during this expensive time, why not give our loan team here at St. Joseph’s Irish Airports & Aviation Credit Union a call.
HOW MUCH DOES A PERSONAL LOAN COST?
We offer a number of loan options for the benefit of our members. You can check out all of our loan rates and terms on our website using our easy-to-use loan calculator HERE.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR A PERSONAL LOAN?
Simple! Access a loan application form HERE.
If you're not already a credit union member why not join today?
At St. Joseph’s Irish Airports & Aviation Credit Union, we work with you!
1. Owned by you: Each one of our members is an equal shareholder
2. We really are local: We serve the employees…and their families of Dublin Airport, Shannon Airport and Cork Airport
3. Member services: We are part of Ireland’s most trusted brand because we care and we serve the local community
4. Straight forward: There are no hidden fees or charges on our loans
5. Flexible: You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, all without penalty.
6. Loan protection: Loans are insured by our own policy at no direct cost to you. This is designed to pay off a loan in the event of a borrower’s death – subject to terms, conditions and eligibility criteria.
Whatever you need it for, talk to a personal loan specialist about a back-to-school loan for you.