How do I Join?
Firstly, in order to join St. Joseph’s Irish Airports & Aviation Credit Union, you need to be employed in what is known as the 'common bond'. For those employed in Dublin Airport, Cork Airport or Shannon Airport or spouse / partner or children of those working at either of the three airports, this meets the common bond criteria. You can also check out a list of qualifying companies here. If you work for a business not listed, please contact us at (01) 844-5187.
Opening an account
Opening an account is straightforward and convenient.
You will need;
Evidence of Identification
• A current, valid Passport or,
• A current, valid Drivers’ Licence
Evidence of Address
• A Utility Bill or
• A Local Authority Document or
• An Official Document for a Government Body or
• A Bank/Building Society Statement dated within the last three months
Evidence of PPS Number
• You may also be asked for evidence of your PPS number. For example, a document from the Department of Social Protection of the Revenue Commissioners.
You can begin your membership application by completing the online Membership Application Form. You can also contact the team here at St. Joseph’s Irish Airports & Aviation Credit Union Ltd. Once you have completed the online application part of the process you will be prompted on the documentation that we require to complete your application.
Member loans - enjoy access to our range of loan opions including loans for:
- Car finance
- Home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Holiday and
Car draw - monthly car draw and cash prizes too!
Online banking - log on and manage payments and account access from desk-top or our convenient app.
Budget account - enjoy the benefits of having your annual budget managed centrally!
And much more!