Employee Assistance Programme
FREE financial well-being talks for employees at Dublin, Cork and Shannon Airports (via employers).
A founding principle of the credit union movement is education. At St. Joseph's Irish Airports & Aviation Credit Union, we have developed a series of seminars designed to promote financial wellbeing.
Seminar topics include:
- Money Management
- Financial Planning
- Achieving Financial Goals
Benefits of these FREE talks include
- Employees view financial wellbeing talks positively
- Improved understanding of essential money management
- How to prevent fraud and financial exploitation explained!
- On-site delivery, our credit union comes to your place of work!
Each talks lasts approximately 50 minutes and can be easilly incorporated as part of a lunch-time talk.
To book one of our financial well-being talks for your place of work, simply contact us HERE